AUSTRALIAN GLOBAL SOURCING TERMS
1. Australian Global Sourcing Pty Ltd (ABN 75 497 368 410) is the owner of this site.
2. Your use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of Australian Global Sourcing Pty Ltd.
3. All intellectual property in relation to material included on this site belongs to Australian Global Sourcing Pty Ltd or its licensors, and you obtain no interest in that property. All material on this site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You must not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the material.
4. You may download and view the material or print a copy of material on this site for personal, non-commercial use provided you do not modify the copy from how it appears on this site (including any copyright notice).
5. This site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use.
6. This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to Australian Global Sourcing Pty Ltd and in relation to which Australian Global Sourcing Pty Ltd has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between Australian Global Sourcing Pty Ltd and that third party or any endorsement by Australian Global Sourcing Pty Ltd of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this site.
7. Australian Global Sourcing Pty Ltd will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this site.
8. You must not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.